License MCM BSL
License MCM/ACM BSL
- Read & Write MCM, MCM2, ACM2, ACM2.1 (without password) control units memory (IntFLASH; IntEEPROM; ExtEEPROM) with DirectConnect 2 tool in BSL MODE.
Supports Continental MCM/ACM:
1. Continental MCM (MCU TC1796-256F / TriCore 1 EEPROM M95640).
2. Continental MCM2 (MCU TC1796-256F / TriCore 1 EEPROM M95128).
3. Continental ACM2 (MCU TC1796-256F / TriCore 1 EEPROM M95128).
4. Continental ACM2.1 (without password) (MCU TC1796-256F / TriCore 1 EEPROM M95128).
In BSL mode Checksum correction of flash file is impossible. Please make the checksum of BIN file before writing to ECU.
The checksum is done in DC or OBD mode.
Use BSL mode only in emergency mode.
Keys learning are not supported.
You need DirectConnect 2 and DC2-MCM adapter.
Laptop -> VEI -> DirectConnect 2 tool -> DC2-MCM adapter -> MCM/ACM ECU
DirectConnect 2 tool not included.
DC2-MCM adapter not included.
ACM2.1 with password is not supported. Need additional license ACM2.1 OBD or ACM2.1 DC.
MCM2.1 is not supported. Need additional License MCM2.1 BSL, or MCM2.1 DC, or MCM2.1 OBD