About Truck Explorer®
Truck Explorer® - unique tool on the market for special operations on Mercedes, Freightliner, MAN, MAZ, KAMAZ, CLASS, PONSSO, IVECO and other trucks and buses. It allows to read/write memory (FLASH / EEPROM), make IMMO OFF, program new keys, calculate access codes (example: VeDoc (X1, X2, X8) and FDOK (XT, XN) ). All operations are done via OBD2, J1708 port and via direct connection (see DirectConnect 2M tool).
All licenses are the lifetime. The VEI device will work all the time.
With annual update/support subscription, you will get our support and updates for bug fixes.
Valid subscription requered to purchase additional licenses.
SFTP (MP4, EURO6) read/write by OBD
Finally, we have released licenses for all MCM and ACM versions read/write by OBD. The process takes about 5 minutes. Needed only VEI connection to the truck OBD and additional licenses:
License MCM2.1 OBD
License MCM2 OBD
License MCM OBD
License ACM2.1 OBD
License ACM2 OBD
All these licenses are included in new Chipallino kit. Description of MCM and ACM generation is here.
Speed limit on SFTP (MP4, EURO6) by OBD
License CPC3 EXTRA released. With this license, you are able to change the speed limit on new Mercedes trucks (MP4, EURO6).
The operation is done by OBD in 1 minute.
The license is available only for users with VEI V4/V5 and valid Update/support subscription.
New Truck Explorer software v5.6
New software released on 2018-02-01.
What's new in 5.6:
* IVECO ignition bug fixed. OBD
* IVECO PIN read.OBD
* MCM/ACM VeDoc calculation OBD2/DC2
* MBench PLD Lite license added. DC2
* Mercedes SFTP (MP4) ECUs Faults (DTC) Read / Erase. OBD / DC2
What's new in 5.5:
* occasional "Internal error" during keys add/memory operations was fixed
* occasional "Internal error" during "Configure Wifi" was fixed
What's new in 5.4:
* IVECO VCM Flash and EEPROM read/write via OBD
* EDC/MS6.x-PTM pairing added
* DirectConnect PTM<>EDC Y-cables support added. (DirectConnect2 tool kit required)
* DirectConnect FFR<>EDC Y-cables support added. (DirectConnect2 tool kit required)
* MCM2.1 (2017) read/write is now supported. (License MCM2.1 DC).
* ACM2.1 (2017) read/write is now supported. (License ACM2.1 DC).
* Change "SPEED LIMIT" on MP4 (License CPC3 EXTRA).
* Paring MS6.x and FFR.
* Made connect more clear: before CONNECT user choose a type of connection (OBD/DC/BSL)
* Shown "PLD type" for dump search on http://autovei.com/en/dump
* Showing how many days ago support time ended
* DAS password via DC2 for MR is available now
* Internal bugs fixed
To use this new version required to have VEI V4/V5 and valid Update and Support subscription.
How to read/write ADM?
How to change a speed limit on Mercedes EURO6?
How to change a speed limit on ADM (KAMAZ)?
How to read/write a FLASH and EEPROM from ACM2.1 (2017)?
How to read/write a FLASH and EEPROM from MCM2.1 (2017)?
How to read/write Mercedes MR PLD FLASH, EEPROM?
MR with firmware: 23F, 24C, 25B, 26x. How to read/write Flash and EEPROM?
How to disable AdBlue by rewriting a FLASH memory?
How to read/write MAN FFR Flash, EEPROM?
How to disable AdBlue (downgrade to EURO3)?
Vehicle Explorer Interface V5 with WiFi
Vehicle Explorer Interface (VEI) build in metallic aluminium case.
Aluminum enclosure with USB connector safe lock protects your device from destructive mechanical effects;
MUX (multiplexor build in) – no need for additional OBD to OBD cables anymore;
Internal memory changed to 8Gb. It helps to save more data and log information for long time;
VEI works under 2nd Cloud system generation, what helps end user and support team to fix all technical problems faster.
Now you could choose one of three ways how to connect:
1. Connect directly from laptop to VEI by WiFi connection.
2. Connect to VEI thru your WiFi router.
3. Connect by USB.
A new generation DirectConnect 2M tool (DC2) for different vehicle control modules programming without complete vehicle system.
ISP helps Read & Write unknown or damaged firmware from vehicle control units.
BSL mode, TriCore BL mode, Motorola BKG mode, NEC serial BL ready.
PSA Explorer is a solution on the market for programming Peugeot and Citroen immobilizer keys without knowledge of car's PIN code. All operations are easy to use and are done via OBD connector.
PIN reading - this function extracts PIN necessary for immobilizer key programming directly from car's BSI module via OBD. No more disassembly works, no more soldering, no need for dealer server! Fast and safe operation, just plug the device into OBD and press the button.
Keys programming - when PIN is already known, up to 5 keys/remote controls can be programmed for the car.
A user interfaces in multiple languages.
Automatic updates via the Internet.
Citroen Peugeot PIN reader; Citroen PIN from VIN; Peugeot & Citroen Immobiliser code calculator; Immobilizer PIN Code for Peugeot & Citroen models; Peugeot Vin to Pin; Citroen VIN to PIN